- The data and other materials provided by Unisanté will not
be redistributed or sold to other individuals, institutions, or organizations
without the written agreement of Unisanté.
- The data will be used for statistical and scientific research purposes only. They will be used solely for reporting of aggregated information, and not for
investigation of specific individuals or organizations.
- No attempt will be made to re-identify respondents, and no use will be made
of the identity of any person or establishment discovered inadvertently. Any
such discovery would immediately be reported to Unisanté.
- No attempt will be made to produce links among datasets provided by Unisanté, or among data from Unisanté and other
datasets that could identify individuals or organizations.
- Any books, articles, conference papers, theses, dissertations, reports, or other
publications that employ data obtained from Unisanté will cite
the source of data in accordance with the Citation Requirement provided with each
- An electronic copy of all reports and publications based on the requested
data will be sent to Unisanté.
- The original collector of the data, Unisanté, and the
relevant funding agencies bear no responsibility for use of the data or for
interpretations or inferences based upon such uses.
By continuing past this point to the data retrieval process, you signify your
agreement to comply with the above-stated terms and conditions and give your
assurance that the use of statistical data obtained from Unisanté will conform to widely-accepted standards of practice and legal
restrictions that are intended to protect the confidentiality of respondents.